Charming4life (Wednesday, 21 March 2012 11:44)
the story of this issue have a place after 6 months from Issue 19. every mortal in the world have magical powers now and all the ones who had magical powers in the past don't have any powers anymore
like the charmed ones. it's not clear how all this happened but they suspect it's Rennek's doing, but no one knows where he is. Phoebe gave birth to her daughter and named her ''Parker'' :) nothing
much happened in this issue except the whole world changed and the charmed ones have no idea how to fix it and they're just discussing it until they figured out Rennek must have something to do with
it and his kidnapping to leo few months ago and his sudden disappearing. Leo still has his wings and sword with no idea how to get rid of them. Elise and Henry and Henry Jr. are now have powers
because the world changed. the government are looking for the people who have no magical power and trying to remove them or put them in jail, so the charmed ones have to fix this problem and fast.
charmedcomicfan (Wednesday, 21 March 2012 11:46)
CRAZY ISSUE IS CRAZY! Whaaat??!!
charmedcomicfan (Wednesday, 21 March 2012 11:47)
How does Henry Jr has powers? He is not a mortal, we saw in #19 that he has powers so in the reversed magic world he isnt supposed to have any
Charming4life (Wednesday, 21 March 2012 11:49)
I think he have powers now because the world changed that's why we saw him can do magic in the end of issue 19 'cause it was the beginning of how the world is about to change so is Henry Jr. Btw, the
halliwell manor will have extreme makeover in this issue! ;)
charmedcomicfan (Wednesday, 21 March 2012 11:51)
oh , in that way i get it. Pity, it would be interesting if he had real powers. Can you tell us what powers Henry and Elise have? Also what do you mean when you say makeover?
Charming4life (Wednesday, 21 March 2012 11:52)
I think Henry Jr. received powers in the first place because he's a mortal and the world is giving every mortal a magical power and everyone who already has a magical powers are going to lose them. I
hope u got it.
Charming4life (Wednesday, 21 March 2012 11:56)
the charmed ones will ask henry and elise to help them change the manor's look because all the other houses in the neighbor have crazy MAGICAL look and design from the outside because everyone now
has magical powers and they can do whatever they want to do. So the halliwell manor needs new CRAZY and magical makeover so it can fit in to the rest of the houses in the neighbor so it won't look
suspicious since the government are now looking for the people who have no magic to remove them. Elise can make things get bigger or smaller and henry can change things from something to another.
JoshingAbout (Wednesday, 21 March 2012 12:57)
* The issue starts SIX MONTHS after Issue 19.
* We begin with Phoebe having her second baby. Leo is the midwife (um ... okay? Why not Paige? She was trained for that) with Coop by Phoebe's side, at the Manor.
* The baby is eventually born and Phoebe names her Parker. (Not my favourite name I must admit).
* Coop gives Henry a cigar (I guess as a celebration kind of thing?) while Piper and Paige huddle around Phoebe.
* Henry magically turns the cigar into a teddy bear for Parker.
* Leo has been forced to keep his wings out for the past six months and it's exhausting him.
* Phoebe wishes that Prue could have been at Parker's birth too, but Paige notes that Prue has been really busy lately. Phoebe hates how things have become.
* Phoebe apologises to Parker for bringing her into a world with magic, but having none of her own to protect her daughter from it.
* We see Prescott Street and it's simply bizarre. Flying cars with wings, horse-drawn carriages, snow-covered roofs, candy canes and lolly pops growing from the ground, iceberg roofs and iceberg
lawns, and a clown head perched on top of another house.
* Piper quips that she never imagined that naptime would include her husband. It seems like Henry having powers is affecting him too. Paige remembers how she used to be tired all the time when her
powers first activated. Both sisters miss their powers, and Piper even surprises herself in saying that.
* Elise is at the door and says that there's a strange woman hiding in the bushes outside the Manor. Piper relishes the days that demons were their only problem.
* Piper greets Mrs Javitz, a neighbour, who was curious because she heard screaming. Piper explains about Phoebe giving birth. Mrs Javitz wonders why she's having a home birth when the doctors can
just pop the baby out as if it was nothing. Piper says that Phoebe hasn't embraced magic doctors, and magic in general, like Mrs Javitz has.
* Seemingly uninterested, Mrs Javitz wonders if Piper likes her knew dress, saying it's the latest in "witch-chic". (It looks like something Albus Dumbledore would wear.)
* She then says that the girls shouldn't be afraid to embrace the magic, and that the Manor could do with a little makeover, since it stands out so much on the street (since it's the only normal
* Piper says she'll keep that in mind but they must return to Phoebe. Piper explains to Elise that Mrs Javitz has only gotten worse since she turned into "Witchiepoo". Piper also comments that magic
was so much easier to handle when only a few people had it and when it was a secret.
* Elise says that Magic is all that they're reporting - the biggest news stories ever! Some people even thought it might be the end of the world. Piper says that it might be, since people don't know
the rules and repercussions, and they're just doing what they want.
* Elise wonders if there's no way for the sisters to get their powers back. Piper doesn't know of a way, and she's scared to think what might happen next.
* Elise explains that the new thing that's been reported is Magic Gangs. Groups of youths with magic powers that compliment each other so they can commit crimes. Piper thought that the Government's
"Magic Squads" were bad enough.
* Piper says that Elise can go see Phoebe who's been expecting her. Elise says she won't worry Phoebe with all this magic-related news.
* Phoebe is thankful to see a face from the outside world. Elise has brought her flowers, which she puts into a vase and magics them to life a bit, making them vibrant and luscious, almost glowing
* Elise gushes over Parker and Phoebe says that while her powers weren't particularly active she still misses them. Elise is sure that the world will right itself eventually, but Phoebe isn't so
* It turns out that the publisher of her book has pushed back the date of her book release. Who needs a book about finding love when you can say a love spell? Phoebe explains to Elise that love
spells can be dangerous.
* Phoebe says that now they're cut off from the Elders and even the Angels of Destiny that there's no one to maintain control anymore.
* Phoebe questions if her daughter IS anything. Was she born with magic? Or is she as powerless as her sister and cousins? She feels like they're running out of time.
* A leprechaun comes to the Manor and is anxious about how the CO's neighbour is eyeing him up. Piper notes he's the 20th magical community member to come to the manor in the last four months. He's
dismayed that Piper and Paige saw through his disguise. He notes that now there's no magic that there is no community either.
* Piper tells him that they don't know whats going on, and if he could tell the other members of the MCommunity that they don't know either. The neighbours talk enough without random, odd-looking
strangers appearing at the house. The leprechaun says that everyone, not just the CO's, are cut off, so he's on his own now that magic has "switched sides" - and that things are getting worse.
* He talks about how the Government already knew about magic, and now that it's "gone" they want to know why. Paige says that they've heard rumours.
* The leprechaun says that the Government are rounding up any persons who don't display magical powers, to try and determine what makes them different to everyone else. Paige wonders how they can
possibly do that, but Piper says it's because there's now more of them, magical users, than them, the powerless.
* Piper says that no good will come if the sisters are locked away. The leprechaun says that he's heard rumours of experiments ... even dissection.
* Paige thinks that it's insanity, but Piper says it's fear - that the government don't know where the magic came from so they want to track it back to its source.
* Piper thinks that Rennek is the one behind this, since they haven't seen him ever since he kidnapped Leo months ago, before all this magical mayhem started.
* The leprechauns says the MCommunity come to the CO's because they're scared, but that he'll help them if they need it. Piper thinks that they just might.
* Piper gives the leprechaun an address to go to as he leaves the Manor, saying it's a place that can keep him safe. The leprechaun appreciates the help. Piper says goodbye to "Cousin ... Seamus!" as
Mrs Javitz is still lurking outside.
* Piper notes that Mrs Javitz is going to be a big problem, now that people are on the look out for people who DON'T have powers. Coop says that it's all a big concern, and he can't contact anyone at
Cupid's Temple for help. Elise says that they have a good team at the Manor though. Henry wonders if there's anything that they can do to help, since only a few of their allies have magic now, and he
hardly knows how to use his powers.
(Note: There is a text or colouring error on this page, as the character that's drawn/coloured like Henry says Coop's line, whereas the character that's drawn/coloured like Coop says Henry's line. I
hope this is fixed in Volume 4.)
* Paige says that Henry's right: what can they do? They can't help anyone, not even themselves. She said it was hard enough when her powers disappeared, hard enough when Henry Jr's powers emerged,
but now that the Book of Shadows faded, everything they had is gone.
(This makes me think that Henry Jr is in fact a mortal, but only has powers because of magic switching sides.)
* Paige says she hasn't felt this helpless in a long time. Piper understands how she feels, but Elise notes that just because they don't have magic it doesn't mean that they are powerless.
JoshingAbout (Wednesday, 21 March 2012 12:58)
* Leo and Phoebe come downstairs to join in the discussion. Piper says they should be resting. Leo says that the girls have always succeeded when they utilised what magic was still around them.
Phoebe says that she can't rest when the doorbell keeps going, and that it looks like Piper has formed a war council.
* Piper says she has, and that Leo is right, that they can't give up and that they just have to find a way to use the magic that is available to them. She says that they may have lost their powers
and ability to cast spells, but they've still got friends and family with magic, that there's a formerly magical community who needs their help and that there's a current magical community who have
no clue what they're doing. She says that they need to stop focusing on them and use what's available, but first they have to do something with the house ...
* Outside, Piper is tutoring Elise and Henry about how to use their powers. Elise is weary, not wanting to 'overdo it' - but Piper thinks that isn't possible given the state of the street. Henry says
that if that's the case he always thought the Manor could do with some Gargoyles. Piper thinks its a good idea, since they protect things from evil.
* Mrs Javitz hounds Piper again and says she was right about the Manor, and Piper 'agrees'.
* The house is not that much different, but Elise has made the grass grow, and the hedges seem overgrown with some actually growing up the sides of the Manor. The windows are now all stained glass
and they seem to glow, and there's also 5 or so gargoyles mounted on the roof overlooking the street. It's still rather normal-looking compared to the rest of Prescott Street.
* Mrs Javitz says that people were starting to talk. Not her -of course-. Piper says that she just needed to find people with the right powers. Mrs Javitz chimes in, saying she understands - her
husband only has random useless glimpses of the future. She's curious to know what Piper's power is.
* But Piper says that like a woman's age, her power shouldn't be asked either. Mrs Javitz leaves after Piper hears an explosion, as Mrs Javitz's grandchildren are causing a stir.
* Piper thinks it was bad enough when they had to hide their powers, but now they have to hide the fact that they DON'T have powers.
* Piper thanks Elise and Henry for the help blending in, but now it's time to focus their attention on the important stuff. She says that they have to figure out what Rennek is up to, that he has to
be mobilising his forces for the right moment to attack. She has no idea what he's got planned but she knows it's something seriously evil ..
* It turns out that Rennek is busy vacationing in the sun, getting fanned by a near-naked male (blue demon?) and is being fed grapes by another scantily clad female (green demon?).
TO BE CONTINUED.
Active Powers used:
Elise: control of plant-life
charmedcomicfan (Wednesday, 21 March 2012 13:32)
how is the art and likeness in this issue?
Charming4life (Wednesday, 21 March 2012 14:35)
the likenesses of leo and coop suck. the art is just as usual. not as good as Tess. in this issue, it will have some panels where they look like them, but in others they don't. on the other hand, u
will like how the manor and the neighbor look like. phoebe's likeness at the beginning is very good. piper not so much. paige in some panels is good.
Charming4life (Wednesday, 21 March 2012 14:40)
oh and this issue has a new colorist ''Falk''.
FANaticyeah (Wednesday, 21 March 2012 16:33)
I couldn't have said it better myself, charmedcomicfan, Crazy Issue is CRAZY!!!!
First of all, I literally screamed out loud when Phoebe gave birth to Parker! Ahhh newest addition to the family!
And everything else is well...oh. my. god.
FANaticyeah (Wednesday, 21 March 2012 17:24)
In-depth summary for those who can't read it until next week.
Six months after the events of Cross, Triple Crossed, Phoebe is giving birth to her child in the Manor. Coop is right next to her while Leo, whose wings are out, is acting as the midwife. Paige,
Piper, and Henry are outside of the room listening and then burst into the room after the baby finally comes. Phoebe has brought Parker Halliwell into the world.
After Coop passes out cigars to the men in celebration, Henry transforms his into a stuffed elephant for Parker. Phoebe then asks him if he's enjoying his power and Henry responds that he has to
enjoy while he can because he doesn't know how long it will last.
Piper tells Leo that he should rest, and it is revealed that his wings have been out for the past six months, and because they drain his life energy, he feels exhausted all the time. Piper tells him
that they'll find a way to get rid of the wings and "fix everything else wrong with the world" while they're at it.
Phoebe says that she wishes Prue could have been there, and Paige says that she's been very busy lately, with Phoebe replying that she hates how things are now. She apologizes to Parker for bringing
her into a world "like this" we having her magic to protect her from it.
We move outside and we see that the outside world has become sort of a magical fantasy land. Houses with candy ornaments, cars with wings, horse and carriages, etc.
Piper and Paige then go downstairs discussing how both their husbands have had to rest more now that they've gotten powers, and also how they both miss their magic. Elise then arrives and tells Piper
that a woman is hiding out in the bushes. Piper then asks her neighbor, Mrs. Javitz is everything is okay and Mrs. Javitz says that she was wondering the same because she had heard screaming. Piper
informs her that it was Phoebe giving birth to a new girl in the family but Mrs. Kravitz says that they could have just gone to the hospital where they can just "pop the baby out." Piper tells her
that Phoebe is still a little nervous about the new magic doctors and that she "hasn't embraced the magic" like everyone else has. Mrs. Javitz, wearing a stereotypical witch/wizard costume, then asks
Piper if she likes her new outfit; "it's the newest in witch-chic." She tells Piper that they shouldn't be afraid to embrace the magic and then says that the house could use a makeover to spruce it
up to look as unique as the rest of the block. Piper tells her that they'll keep her advice in mind and hurries back into the manor.
Piper and Elise then discuss what's been going on. Elise tells Piper that it's the biggest news story ever and that some people think it could be the end of the world. Piper says that it might be
because mortals don't know how to use magic; they don't know about the rules or repercussions and because of that, they're doing whatever they want. Piper is afraid of what will happen next if they
don't know how to fix everything.
Elise informs Piper that the new trouble is magic gangs -- groups of people with powers that complement each other, teaming up for crime. Piper says that she thought the government's magic squads
were bad enough.
Piper tells Elise to go up to see Phoebe because she's expecting her, and Elise says she won't tell Phoebe any of what they spoke about because she's got enough to worry about. Phoebe then visits
Phoebe and brings her some flowers. However, the vase is too big for the flowers and Phoebe suggests having Coop bring a smaller one, but Elise uses her new power to make the flowers fit. While Elise
goes to see Parker, Phoebe tells Elise that she misses her powers. Elise ensures Phoebe that the world will right itself soon enough but she [Phoebe] has more important things to worry about. Phoebe
then begins talking about how her publisher pushed back her book release because "who wants to buy a book on finding love now that they can just whip up a love spell?" However, Phoebe knows that love
spells are dangerous and worries because it takes years to learn how to use magic safely. She says that because they've been cut off from the Elders, the Angels of Destiny, and everyone else who
enforces the rules, there's no one to maintain control. Phoebe is worried because she doesn't even know what her daughter is, "was she born with magic or is she as powerless as her sister and
cousins?" She determines that hey have to figure this out because they're running out of time.
p3nathan (Wednesday, 21 March 2012 17:24)
Well Mrs Javitz is clearly the Bewitched nod. Mrs Kravitz being the nosy neighbor always suspicious of Samantha.
A leprechaun then shows up at the manor, dressed weirdly to be inconscpicuous. Piper says that he's the twentieth random magical community member to show up on their doorstep in the past four months.
The leprechaun, who was the only one of his kind to not be on the other side of the rainbow when magic witched sides, tells the sisters that because the government already knew about magic, now that
it's gone, they think that the magical community is to blame. Piper tells him that they're doing everything they can, but the leprechaun tells them that the magic squads are rounding up anyone that
doesn't exhibit powers to find out what makes them different from magic users. Paige exclaims how ridiculous that is while Piper says that it's because there are fewer of the non-magic users than the
Piper says that if they they get locked up, there's no way they're going to be able to figure out what's going on and th leprechaun informs them that people have been talking about experiments and
dissection. Piper determines that it's out of fear; the government doesn't know where this magic came from andthey want to track it back to the sources. Piper then says that they believe that Rennek
is behind everything but he's been missing since he kidnapped Leo months before everything started. The leprechaun tells them that though the magical community is scared and alone, he's ready to help
if they need him and Piper says thet they just might.
Piper gives him an address to a safe haven that he can go to and the leprechaun says that it's good that the Charmed Ones are the case. Piper, while saying goodbye to "cousin Seamus" sees Mrs. Javitz
still being nosey.
While discussing their problems with nosey neighbors which is an issue because the government are looking for people who can't do magic, Coop says that it's all a concern: the balance of magic is so
out of whack that it's bound to have an effect on the planet and says that he can't contact anyone at Cupid's Temple for help. Elise, however, says that they've got a good team right where they are.
Henry counters this with the fact that only a couple of them have magic and he barely knows how to use his his. Paige then says that it was bad enough that they didn't have magic, but because the
Book of Shadows when blank, they've lost everything.
Piper asks her if they just give up and let the magic squads take over or if they just leave everything to Prue. Paige says that she just hasn't felt this helpless in a very long time and Piper
agrees with her. Leo and Phoebe then come downstairs with Leo telling them that just because they don't have powers, doesn't mean they're powerless, He says that because theree's more magic than ever
before, they just have to find a way to tap into it.
Piper says that they both should still be resting and Phoebe says they can't rest with the doorbell constantly ringing. Phoebe the observes how they've seemed to have formed a war council downstairs.
Piper says that they have. She goes on to say that Leo is right; just because they don't have magic doesn't mean they can't find a way to use it. She says that even though they've lost their active
powers and spell casting skills, they've got friends and family with magic, and there's a formerly magical community out there that needs their help, not to mention a curent magical community that
hasn't got a clue as to what they're doing. She says that they need to stop focusing on the Charmed Ones and use the resoruces that are available to them. But first, they have to do something about
They have Henry and Elise use their new powers to turn the Manor into a magical spectical just like the rest of the blog complete with gargoyles, and Mrs. Javitz is quite pleased. Piper convinces
Mrs. Javitz that she and her sisters just have passive powers that can't do much, and Mrs. Javitz tells her about her husband who can only see glimpses of the future and not anything usesful like
lottery numbers then runs back to her house after her grandchildren caused an explosion.
Piper then says that they have to turn their attention now to the important things like figuring out what Rennek is up to. She believes that he's somewhere mobilizing his forces and plotting against
them. She says that they can't wait for him to attack and she knows that whatever it is he's planning is something seriously evil...
We then see a peaceful Rennek laying pool-side on a hammock with two magical creatures pampering him.
FANaticyeah (Wednesday, 21 March 2012 17:25)
And I agree P3nathan!
FANaticyeah (Wednesday, 21 March 2012 18:12)
Also, I think it's kinda weird that Leo was the midwife seeing as how Paige trained to be Piper's midwife with Phoebe while Piper was prengant with Wyatt. I know Leo's a doctor and everything but
gosh, can the man do everything?
FANaticyeah (Wednesday, 21 March 2012 18:20)
Oh and sorry for all the grammatical errors. I was in a rush ahah.
GC (Wednesday, 21 March 2012 18:33)
Parker huh? Ehh...Phoebe never really had good taste when it comes to names (she wanted to name Wyatt Potter remember?) so I'm not surprised (although now I really want to know what she'll name
daughter number 3). This totally explains why the sisters ultimately go to Prue, though. I wonder how Cole is affected too...I guess we shall see.
sephjames (Wednesday, 21 March 2012 18:52)
This issue was very exciting. Probably... one of the best issues of the whole series so far. It was packed with so much interesting plot twists and storylines. By the way, I think Parker is a perfect
name for Phoebe's second daughter. I just got issue 19 in the mail and I just bought issue 20 on graphicly. I love that I read two new issues in one day! :)
Seerempath (Wednesday, 21 March 2012 20:01)
I like Parker as well. However, I don't think "fear" justifies the government experiencing on people. I hope the sisters kicks there butts for it.
Eric (Friday, 23 March 2012 23:28)
i mean, its not that i dont like parker, i just never "imagined" that she would name a girl "parker",but yet, l did realize that after she had prudence,and named her prudence Johnna , i realized that
she is the sister that comes up or uses "unique" names.or names that you dont see everyday.or hear everyday..:)
Prudence (Sunday, 25 March 2012 07:35)
I hope someone could upload a copy of this issue. I can't wait to read it but I don't have an account on graphicly :(
lolsummer69 (Sunday, 25 March 2012 07:42)
Someone pleas upload a torrent of this!!! I really want to read it now omg
StoryGirl83 (Wednesday, 28 March 2012 22:07)
I guess it makes sense for Prue tone the most powerful witch in the world (if she indeed is who that means). I'm sure not too many witches have stripped their powers and thus have powers right now.
JoshingAbout (Monday, 09 April 2012 18:40)
I think it's more than just that. Prue stripping her -Charmed- magic probably caused the other sisters' -Charmed- magic to go into her. I imagine/hope that Prue will be a walking Power of Three,
because that's the only way that she could literally be the most powerful witch in the world, in my opinion.
Also a thought: Does this mean that Neena has magic once again? O_O I wonder if the All is coping with all the new people using magic.
You can do it, too! Sign up for free now at https://www.jimdo.com